Please keep in mind the following when booking a reservation.
- Two-night minimum for all over-night bookings.
- Community kitchen is currently CLOSED. Please make a comment in your reservation notes on whether you will be participating in our Wilbur Meal Program or if you will choose to bring an ice chest for picnic/cold style meals. (Meal Program info below)
- Contactless payment. Please confirm in your reservation notes if it’s okay to charge your card the night before your reservation.
Food Options at Wilbur
Due to restrictions imposed by the current pandemic, and to protect the health and safety of our guests and staff, Wilbur’s Community Kitchen is currently closed. We are offering overnight guests the option to participate in our American Plan (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner).
The American Plan includes the following:
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, served “carry-out” style. Tea, Coffee, Hot Water are included.
- Dishes are all vegan/vegetarian with gluten free options; ingredients are locally sourced and organic whenever possible.
- Menu is “Chefs Choice” – we will do our best to lovingly prepare selections with the broadest appeal.
- Guests pick up their food at a socially distanced window in the community room outside the kitchen
- Dining areas (indoor vs. outdoor) are determined by Colusa County’s Covid-19 tier status.
- Guests are encouraged to bring snacks (that do not require refrigeration) to supplement their American Plan selection.
- Cost is $35 per person, per day – please advise the front desk of any known food allergies.
Changes During Covid-19
Having Trouble? Don’t See Availability?
Sometimes our booking system isn’t perfect. Please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 530-473-2306 us if you’re having trouble booking or don’t see availability.
Office hours: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday