Day users during this time will need to follow important modified protocols to ensure safety of guests and staff. These are based on guidance for outdoor recreational facilities and include:
- Advance reservations will be required – capacity will be limited to allow socially distanced, safe use of the facilities.
- Day use is for one time period only – 10:00AM to 5:00PM. All guests must depart at 5:00PM.
- California residents only – no out of state visitors will be permitted.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet is required at all times.
- Face coverings are required at all times when not swimming or bathing.
- Gathering with members of other households is not permitted.
- The use of indoor facilities (hotel, community room, refrigerators, indoor bathrooms, etc.) is not permitted.
Day Use of the hot springs, pool, sauna and nature preserve is from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily.
Per Person: $59 Weekdays/$65 Weekends and Holidays (plus taxes and fees)
Reservations are required and cannot be booked online.
Please call or email the front desk at (530) 473-2306 or email@example.com to reserve your day-use pass. Reservations are not confirmed until you receive an email with a confirmation number.